Focus Business School, the Business & Entrepeneur school, is a tool to develop skills in professional life and business. The course will give you the tools that you need to start and manage a successful company, and develop your ability as an employee, leader and CEO in business life.
To be knowledgeable about your economy and getting your finances in order is one of the most fundamental and useful things one can learn. These questions are especially important as the bible contains a lot of teaching about financial stewardship.
We are happy to introduce very competent teaching staff, that have several years of experience from their respective professions. Their width and diversity will really enrich you.
You are very important to God and He wants you to find and develop the gifts and abilities that He has given you. He wants to equip you with the very best, in order for you to be prepared to do your very best in your field of work.
- Introduction, Background FBS, The Seed
- Debt, Storehouse, Budget,
- Dreams & Visions, Goalsetting, Plan of action
- Risk & Business, You and your business, Forecasted income statement, Business plan
- How the free market works, The Win-Win market, Networking
- Marketing, Selling, Pricing your product, Competition, Customer relations
- Hard work, Honesty & integrity, Service mind, Excellence, Innovative & Creative, Overcoming trouble
- God's will for your finances, God's care, Tithes, Giving - the natural lifestyle, The Samaritan's Purse, Ministry of giving
- To be a businessman and a man of God, Creating a good environment for your business, Purpose of money, To be content, The Church and the Businessman
Lesson 1 - Introduction
Lesson 9 - Dreams and visions
Lesson 29 - Hard work